videos

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gunslinger686

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
do you guys have any videos of your LST. I am thinkin of getin an LST, How fast are they? Depenedable? Basher? What are they good for/

I am still learning the video mode on my digital camera so no vids yet, but I can say that the LST is really fast gotta be close to 45 mph as it seems just about as fast as my Rustler and X-cellerator. The LST and the Mach .26 it came with have been really dependable for me it starts quickly with the rotary-starter and is easy to tune. I have taken the LST of some decent sized jumps and so far it has not broken a thing.

how u go 10mph faster than what the sites r sayin? curious. nice truck...2 rich 4 me though. just got back into this stuff and i think a hyper is enuff 4 now hehe.

-Ult

I said it is close to 45 and that is in a parking lot, I dont have a speed meter nor do I have it clocked so I am just comparing it to my stadium trucks which can get close to 50 on the street. My LST is still stock nothing special done to it either, it is deffinately a fast truck out of the box for it's size.