update on my revo!! pics

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REVO RACER

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
i just got my Proline LPR half offset wheels wrapped with Bow-Ties!!! m2 compund also.

sorry for the poor pic quality. they were taken from my cell phone. and its dirty too lol

Myrevo3.jpg

Myrevo.jpg

Myrevo4.jpg

Myrevo2.jpg

Nice. Pix not to bad for being a cell phone. (not dirty enough) go run it :) Are those the the RPMaarms i havn't broke mine yet so i havn't even looked at them.

Last edited:
looks great but i think it would look better with the spoiler on it. . .and some more dirt :hehe:

i just put a wing on mine a week ago . i love it. :( i broke the mount a hour later lmao. i have a new one just didn't put it on yet. it's not broken off just a support broke so no hurry :)

thanks guys. and i would take it out but its been raining all week and wayyyyyyy toooo wet. and I'm getting a wing for it next, along with a swaybar kit.

and about those burnout marks on the hard wood floor.. lol my mom would kill me haha.

Nice. Pix not to bad for being a cell phone. (not dirty enough) go run it :) Are those the the RPMaarms i havn't broke mine yet so i havn't even looked at them.

they are stock a arms.

how do you get it too sit that low and not bottom out.

how do you get it too sit that low and not bottom out.

i havnt ran it like it sits now. i was just messing around with the suspension to get the a arms to sit level with the chassis but the shocks are too soft. i think I'm going to leave those stiffer springs on it and then put the regular rockers back on and see how that does on the track. i think it'll do better.

thanks guys. and i would take it out but its been raining all week and wayyyyyyy toooo wet. and I'm getting a wing for it next, along with a swaybar kit.

and about those burnout marks on the hard wood floor.. lol my mom would kill me haha.

they are stock a arms.

Oh ok i just looked at mine lmao i feel like a dumba**. They just didn't seem the same. I have mine in the air a lil.

an update:
the the suspension was too soft so i put the regular travel rockers on and kept the stiff springs on that came with it for use with the Long Travel rockers. its much better and sits low and will handle well also. less body roll also. the a arms are pretty much level with the chassis now.

myrevo6.jpg

myrevo7.jpg

thats with no shock preload right

what do you mean? why wouldnt it have any shock preload?

got a traxxas wing. looks really cool also! lol

myrevo10.jpg

myrevo9.jpg

myrevo8.jpg

keep racing 4 wheelers and practice a lot, it would be awesome to make a career out of racing atv's i miss riding, i got a 250r but it just sits in the garage next to my street bike.

That thing looks great. I love the addition of the wing.

Wow that looks sick, your body is so shiny , I remember when mine used to be like that, till i went to the track :hehe:

keep racing 4 wheelers and practice a lot, it would be awesome to make a career out of racing atv's i miss riding, i got a 250r but it just sits in the garage next to my street bike.

oh dont worry man i will NOT stop racing quads lol. i practice almost every night. i just moved up to a Yamaha YFZ450. i love it! so much power! my life dream is to go pro and make a career out of racing and I'm definatly gonna give it a 110% at doing it.

Wow that looks sick, your body is so shiny , I remember when mine used to be like that, till i went to the track :hehe:

its not as shiny as it looks really lol. its ripped in the back and has a little rip starting in the front. and a few scratches... i actually need to clean it really bad bc its dusty form driving it tonight.
but thanks for the comments!

Back