Sold / Found Unknown rc car for sale or trade

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ckeast420

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Got this used and I'm not sure on the make or model but looks like it use to be a nice car at one time

It needs engine,radio,drive shafts and other misc parts

Diffs and trans seem to be ok

75 obo WILL TRADE FOR REVO OR SAVAGE PARTS! Just let me know what you have

Pm me or call or txt 614-626-9219

Thanks Charles

Last edited:
Dont be afraid to make offers,il take pretty much anything rc for this thing

BUMP if anybody has any idea on what kinda car this is please feel free to speak up! Lol

Id like to know what were workin with here!

UPDATE!

Thanks to taterX i now know that this is a EXCEED Razor

Price change 40 OBO

lol

Exceed? Wow, looks like an Ofna. I wonder how interchangeable they are.

yea idk man,it does kinda look like some of the ofna buggys

it is a ofna it was my buddies u had the team infinty big block that use to be on it

it is a ofna it was my buddies u had the team infinty big block that use to be on it

Oh ok yea thats right,i put the team infinity on my savage 25 lol

Thanks ron

---------- Post added at 10:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:02 PM ----------

Ok so it does look like an exceed but it is infact a ofna big block buggy

Price change 50 OBO LOL

WILL TRADR FOR HELI STUFF PLANE STUFF CAR STUFF WHAT EVER RC

Iv'e been known to be wrong before but I'm pretty sure its an exceed unless they took the rx box off of a 1/8 exceed razor and put it on the Ofna buggy. I have never seen an ofna rx box like that. It also looks like a Kyosho Inferno but I'm sure it's a Exceed 1/8 AWD Razor.
http://site.nitrorcx.com/51C831-24Ghz-Interior-04.jpg

Last edited:
Exceed ripped off OFNAs buggy design for sure but so did everyone from this time period. I'd have to say however that it is indeed most likely an Exceed Razor. I can not find any OFNA buggies that match that exact design detail for detail except that Exceed picture that TaterX posted up. It matches that picture perfectly as far as I can tell. If it i san OFNA I have no idea what one it would be the newer OFNA buggies from Hyper 7 on have totally different RX boxes on them so it can't be any of those. The older OFNA buggies like the 9.5 MBX and all of its variants have pillow ball suspension except for the 9.5 MBX Pro which did have C-Hubs but none of the 9.5's used a big block. Its not a Jamin kit from that time period either because the Jammins had the steering servos laying on their sides. On top of that if you look at the chassis braces none of the OFNA buggies I'm familiar with have round chassis bracers and if you look at the picture of the exceed the round chassis braces, the front aluminum chassis plate and the shock towers, and the RX box are all identical matches to the Exceed Razor.

i remember now its a redcat tornado s30 bb buggy

its defintly NOT a redcat tornado,i have 2 of them and this is defintly not it
I'm gonna have to agree with tater and greywolf on this one its defintly an exceed

i Guarantee u it is my buddy recently found the body to it and its a redcat tornado but its cool if u dont think it is

Just because a body fits doesn’t mean it is the correct body.

I’ve had a few Redcat Tornados I got in trades or in multiple lot purchases, they all had front pivot ball axles carriers unlike the C type hubs in the pics you posted.

Looks like an Exceed Razor to me…

It's an '82 Buick LeSabre.

LOL

too funny

---------- Post added at 1:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 1:39 PM ----------

the radio box is alot different on the tornado its gotta be the razor

That is a storm gs, I have the same one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back