Two Sad Deaths Today

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitroaddict

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Well Unfortunatly - My Idol, the Father of Cool, passed away late last night - Johnny Cash. I have been listening to him for 15 years, and have always appreciated his music and life. My heart goes out to him.

On the other end of the spectrum, the famous Jack Tripper Died this morning at 55. Otherwise known as John Ritter, i always thought he was pretty funny, even in his new show with the hot ass daughter.

Last edited:
A sad day indeed. I was just pulling into work when the station was going thru the news and mentioned the two deaths. I just finished reading an article on MSNBC and it mentions that Cash passed away at 1am today due to complications from diabetes.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/965586.asp

I just heard this this morning also. Very sad. Warren Zevon also died earlier this week. He lived longer than the doctors said he would.

I feel old when I realize that I remember when Three's Company came out and I thought John Ritter was really old. Now I don't think he was as old as I thought and I realize I'll be his age in a few years.

Ok... I feel old when I remember that when Three's Company came out I thought he looked pretty young.

Have you guys seen Johnny Cash's version of Nine Inch Nail's "Hurt"?

"My empire of dirt"

such a news buff, they will be missed........

may they rest in peace and live in our memories . .BTW can anyone tell me what the spin off was? for trivia..to remember John

they will both truly be missed. i remember sing jonny cash songs during lunch in high school way back then and wishing i was jack living with 2 chicks! live on both of you!

3's a crowd

1 season wonder

right blazer!

what about his wife what was her name she was pretty hott then!

Originally posted by jon2
oh you're good !

Thats what my old lady keeps screaming in bed!

Last edited:
Blazer ..Are you in that same bed? LOL j/k

ouch, I though I was cool for a second.

Johnny and John Will be missed.:depress:..Johnny Cash was an amazing musical artist.

Two Johns in one day... jeez... I hope Mellencamp and Fogerty are hiding in their bunkers as we speak.

Adios Ritter. RIP
Adios Cash. RIP