TRX 2.5 is a piece of poop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Same here, my T maxx 2.5 actually ran ok for a while, developed an air leak I believe, wasn't going to go thru problems with my Revo that had a 2.5R (factory) never got it to run right, went to the OS .18TM

The carbs on the 2.5r are the weak link, replace it with the OS .18 tm carb and it will hold its tune and run stong. I picked one up for my bros 2.5r (off ebay 15 bucks) and it runs all night without any adjustment.

rcnitroracer said:
The carbs on the 2.5r are the weak link, replace it with the OS .18 tm carb and it will hold its tune and run stong. I picked one up for my bros 2.5r (off ebay 15 bucks) and it runs all night without any adjustment.
Sounds like a good idea!

REVOTMAXX.18TM

Just reading through all the jibber jabber in this thread, I'd say that you need a time out to compose yourself.
Lets not make threats and or challenge each other to make a visit.
These actions will not be tolerated here.
So make nice, or be gone...

Sounds like you know your stuff, and that you have been around the hobby for a while. Thats great for the site, and for the newer members that can learn from you.
A lot of us have been here for a while and can and will dispute certain things. I feel that debating helps us all to learn more about something. It shows different ways of looking at something.

Welcome to the site.

RatzoRC said:
REVOTMAXX.18TM

Just reading through all the jibber jabber in this thread, I'd say that you need a time out to compose yourself.
Lets not make threats and or challenge each other to make a visit.
These actions will not be tolerated here.
So make nice, or be gone...

Sounds like you know your stuff, and that you have been around the hobby for a while. Thats great for the site, and for the newer members that can learn from you.
A lot of us have been here for a while and can and will dispute certain things. I feel that debating helps us all to learn more about something. It shows different ways of looking at something.

Welcome to the site.
Thank you, sorry for the uneeded talk, just want to help, really don't like someone telling me (I don't know poop) quote, you are the only one that actually welcomed me to this site, will log off from site for a while,Thank you, Patrick. Have a good day!

Last edited: