Traxxas titan now called traxxas spartin vxl boat.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

T-maxxlover14

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
So traxxas introduced a new boat a few months back called the traxxas titan. Now its the first of december and their have been some chages, its now called the traxxas spartan model number 5708. Its still vxl wit 6s capability. Not sure why they changed the name? MSRP says 400.00 from traxxas but I'm thinking the price will go down at a lhs. I found the boat which is now avalible to the public on rcplanet for 370.00, but thats with out shipping. Let me know what you guys think of this boat I'm ganna buy the boat within the next month and try it out.

it says out of stock on there web site
mid dec is what traxxas says

It looks killer in the vids. I can see getting one for next summer. I think they delayed the release because of copyright or trademark infringements with maybe a team in Tennessee.

ya i noticed that to that their out of stock kinda a bummer because that prolonds getting it lol but when i can get my hands on it I'm ganna get one how about you guys.

Back