Traxxas Sledge mods

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbo27

132 ft = Fun.
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Flying
Anyone into mods for the Sledge? I just bought some C hubs Aluminum, orange.

I don't have a Sledge, but aluminum uprights/c-hubs/spindles are all good upgrades on bashers. Treal makes some nice front and rear diff housings and such for it. Just stay away from aluminum a-arms. They only cause problems elsewhere.

I don't have a Sledge, but aluminum uprights/c-hubs/spindles are all good upgrades on bashers. Treal makes some nice front and rear diff housings and such for it. Just stay away from aluminum a-arms. They only cause problems elsewhere.
Nice to meet you. Can I post photos? Also metal A Arms is a big no. I get that.
I like to express myself, with a phot or 2.
I have a lot to learn.
You seem to know a lot. Thanks.
I would like to post pics of my trucks, maybe 10 photos? Then I will feel like home. With that said this site is nice. I feel welcomed. Thank you.

Last edited:
You can post all the photos you want here. We love em!
Here's part of our collection.
20230305_103919.jpg
20230305_103855.jpg
20230305_103823.jpg

I only own Traxxas trucks. I do have a yokomo custom, and a Kyosho mid special. 1988 or so. Used to race em back in the day.
Should I upgrade to premium? or am I good?
Nice. Wow that's to cool.

Last edited:
I only own Traxxas trucks. I do have a yokomo custom, and a Kyosho mid special. 1988 or so. Used to race em back in the day.
Should I upgrade to premium? or am I good?
Premium here gets rid of the ads, unlocks a couple forums for members, and helps the site. Woodie (site admin) uses the money for giveaways and such, and being a premium member lets you double your entries for the giveaways. So it's definitely a good thing.

I like this a lot.
Premium here gets rid of the ads, unlocks a couple forums for members, and helps the site. Woodie (site admin) uses the money for giveaways and such, and being a premium member lets you double your entries for the giveaways. So it's definitely a good thing.
I will join. I feel like I will get lost. Am I the only one that feels that way? At 1st?

I like this a lot.

I will join. I feel like I will get lost. Am I the only one that feels that way? At 1st?
If you're not used to using message forums, it probably could feel a bit confusing at first. Are you on a computer or a phone/tablet? Either way, you should get the hang of it. You already found how to edit your avatar, so you're doing better than most 😉

I don't get this forum yet. But I didn't get RCs yet either. Ha
Can you show me how to post a photo? Not now but later? I need to start supper. Sorry. And Thanks.
Doing bbq ribs. Thanks again.

Last edited:
I don't get this forum yet. But I didn't get RCs yet either. Ha
Can you show me how to post a photo? Not now but later? I need to start supper. Sorry. And Thanks.
Doing bbq ribs. Thanks again.
I use my phone, but it's not much different on a computer if that's what you use. But with my phone, to attach photos and insert them into my post, I do this...
Screenshot_20230429-151906_Chrome.jpg

Then this...
Screenshot_20230429-151838_Android System.jpg

Then browse to your photos you want to upload. After they are uploaded, click here...
Screenshot_20230429-152331_Chrome.jpg

Then click Full Image to insert the image into your post.
Screenshot_20230429-152410_Chrome.jpg

Thanks for the info. This site is pretty neat.
You win the award for fastest ever lifetime supporter ever I bet. But it's worth it. I would buy the lifetime, but I never have that much play money at one time lol.

Post up some pics of your Sledge here. I see it in your avatar. Nice looking truck!

20230409_080809_resized.jpg

I think I posted my 1st photo. This is my Traxxas Sledge. My Favorite truck, so far.
My problem is where did I post it to?

Last edited:
20230310_165905_resized_1.jpg

My other truck. Hope I am not posting photos, in the wrong place.
20220615_103043_resized.jpg

My Rustler and Hoss.
20220805_103147_resized_1.jpg

My Drag Slash.
20230124_095942_resized_1.jpg

Last edited:
20230328_103056_resized_1.jpg

OK. I got that out of my system. Thanks all.
20230422_103842_resized_2.jpg

That's about it. Thanks for your patients. Started this in march, 2022.
If I posted these photos in the wrong place, please let me know. I will delete them. Thanks Turbo27.

Last edited:
I like it. Nice Mustang. I don't even know how to do flames. Black and red = Way Cool.
Every time I get a model, I use the stock body as a basher, and paint a new body for lookin at.

Last edited:
What tires are this on the rustler 4x4?
I bought the Raptors on Amazon.
Thanks