Traxxas Revo 3.3 owners please help !!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpak

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I am thinking about buying a Traxxas Revo 3.3. would you recommend?

i have two and love them they are quite tough and reliable

I have the older 5309 with a Forward Only Conversion. Works great....awesome truck.

well i guess you have your answer now, don't ya. . .you won't regret your purchase if you do decide to get one. . and if you run into any issues one of us here probably had the same problem you did and can help you fix it

I think you should save a few bucks and just buy mine ;-)

I love mine it is a blast. And even bought a mini erevo to go along with it. Its fun chasing the big truck with the little one.

Well you pretty much already got your answer now but if you ask me I think that the Revo`s are great trucks. My revo has never let me down. Also if you do buy one and something breaks or you have a question about it we can help you with it.

Thanks Yall !

For all your feedback.

This is the first time I`ve joined a forum and its really Cool to see that so many people are willing to help.

by the way I just ordered My Revo 3.3

Thanks,

Thanks Yall !

For all your feedback.

This is the first time I`ve joined a forum and its really Cool to see that so many people are willing to help.

by the way I just ordered My Revo 3.3

Thanks,

you won't regret it, if you have any questions feel free to ask

traxxas makes a great truck the only REAL problems that you'll have are the ones you make yourself... (think twice before launching repeatedly off a quater pipe) LOL

Congratz on the purchase! Revo's are awesome trucks! I don't have mine any more but I don't regret owning one.

I would highly recommend the 5309....Not the new one with bigger tires....Unless you don't mind buying new wheels and tires. I have a 4908 TMAXX with the same tires and they shake like crazy!!

Roll cage

Has any body got expierence with the RC Solutions roll cage for the 3.3? I am from Wi. and the weather is getting around 30-35 degrees, and I am breaking in the truck. Do I have to wrap the cyclinder head to keep the cyclinder hot or is it okay to just run it?

Back