Traxxas pulls the cover to show..........

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont think they are axually releasing it until dec. 30th I read that in a couple areas.. Yeah it takes alot of room to hit full speed but who needs to hit full speed all the time??? I dont use on-road that often but I would buy this and use more than I think I would... if you think about it not all types of rc's is for everybody... I bet if they sell enough of these they will probly use that motor and size for another new release I bet.. something like a sct I bet..

Yea the car is not out until the 30th so the app will be out first, but one it is unlocked you do not have to have the Idevice hooked up to keep it that fast. It then is just a cool display Screen. I would say pick up an Ipod Touch and just use that at the cost of an I Phone I really don’t want to carry that around on the Transmitter...

I still can't figure out what Traxxas was thinking with this release, the market definately seems to be asking for something bigger 1/8 or 1/5th. But the Onroad segment doesn't translate for me, Most on-road people I know aren't buying RTR, I was expecting an 1/8 scale 4wd SC truck honestly afterall they started it. There again maybe I just like playing in the dirt:)

I love Traxxas ....but whats the point ? who has a track big enough for it .If i had one i sure wouldn't take it to a parking lot to bumpy ,stones and holes.can't see it catching on unless you have a big oval track that is extremly smooth. where's the fun streight runs ,?get boreing allmost as fast as the car is .I see a lot of shelf queen on the way, and that my friends is a big waste of $$$ i like to use what i spend my $$$ on not much fun looking at it.

This car is over priced and who needs to do 100mph. But i love the body and the new controler is realy cool but serously who would want to do 100 hit anything and the car would be destroyed. I think it would be a waste of $1,100.

I agree that this in a short course would have been better been then the space issue would still be there. But as mentioned before maybe they will incorporate the new motor into another rig. Who knows. just have to sit back and see i guess.

I wonder what the range on the tx and rx is? Something that fast can get out of your sight pretty quick and then what?

hope you have glasses that zoom in on the car then.. l.o.l. that would suck!!! driving it and then no more car cause it is too far away... another pproblem I guess....

Back