Toms Revo 3.3 5309 UK Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep. Mine came alive at circa 15 tanks. Idle became stable too.

I've trashed gears in my transmission, trashed rear diff, but wouldn't change out my Picco now for the world. I love it.

Yea my idle is getting better and better, was cutting out allot but now getting more stable

i think the engines are just really tight from factory.

What happened to the MS filter?
And those are racing tires, not bashing right?

Yes. Very tight. I've run approx 9ltrs through it and the pinch is still the same lol.

Also, cracked 1 EZ Start gear casing and chipped an EZ gear tooth. Probably down to the tightness. Again wouldn't change it for the world.

When new I got a lot of stalling, under advice from Ofna I fitted a hot glow plug and my stalling stopped. However, this could of been due to the oil content of the fuel I was using at the time.

What happened to the MS filter?
And those are racing tires, not bashing right?

The MS filter snapped on a bash (the inside plastic bits) so i threw it in the bin, will order the M60

Tyres are on ebay, perfect for bashing.

Yes. Very tight. I've run approx 9ltrs through it and the pinch is still the same lol.

Also, cracked 1 EZ Start gear casing and chipped an EZ gear tooth. Probably down to the tightness. Again wouldn't change it for the world.

When new I got a lot of stalling, under advice from Ofna I fitted a hot glow plug and my stalling stopped. However, this could of been due to the oil content of the fuel I was using at the time.

I have just switched my fuel to opti as they display there oil content unlike tornado. :D

Lol. It was Optifuel I was using. Gone to Byrons now. However the Optifuel was the RTR blend which was 15% oil. This is too much for the Piccos.

You get their Race mix? Which nitro content? I'd be happy to hear your views on it as I'd get a lot more for my money.

Picco recommend an oil content of 8-10% oil. 6% of this being Castor, with 25% Nitro.

Optifuel would custom make this blend at £67 inc delivery for 10ltrs. Not sure whether or not to get some made up. 10ltrs is the minimum quantity they'd do.

Lol. It was Optifuel I was using. Gone to Byrons now. However the Optifuel was the RTR blend which was 15% oil. This is too much for the Piccos.

You get their Race mix? Which nitro content? I'd be happy to hear your views on it as I'd get a lot more for my money.

Picco recommend an oil content of 8-10% oil. 6% of this being Castor, with 25% Nitro.

Optifuel would custom make this blend at £67 inc delivery for 10ltrs. Not sure whether or not to get some made up. 10ltrs is the minimum quantity they'd do.

i ordered Optifuel Optimix Rtr 25% Nitro Car Fuel 5 Litres

This has a 9% oil grade using klotzlube :p:

You sure Tom. RTR mix is 15%. Their Race Mix is 9%

Back