Todays Miracle

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaxMudSlinger

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Wow...Yall will never guess what happened today...Yes a Miracle....I ran two tanks in my T-maxx and didn't break a darn thing....I had fun I think, but I am not sure how to feel about this I always break something....I did my after run and decided to run my new used bought a yardsale E-maxx and low an behold it survived as well (batteries never run long enough). I have by this point decided that perhaps I didn't try hard enough or perhaps I have upgraded enough that it can take a fair beating.

I'm stunned! I've never heard anything like this before. I believe you nodded out and had a bad dream.
While I count to 10 you will begin to wake up, feeling refreshed.

Spring is in the air....you must have been bashing with lovely lady's nearby and were distracted. I'm sure if you went back out and tried harder you could break SOMETHING.
Glad to hear that someone can run thier rig with out a trip to the online hs or a trip to the lhs.

I actually have had this miracle going on lately too. My truck is an all stock 2.5 max with a 3.3 engine. Ever since i stripped my reverse gear, and I clipped the rest of the teeth off so I could keep bashing I haven't busted the trans yet! WTF awesome! Like 10 tanks with no breakage, how is this possible?

Last edited:
Back