Sold / Found Tmaxx parts

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caseymou

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Just bought an older Tmaxx from ebay and need some stuff to get it running.

#1 - Spur gear/gears (I know these are cheap but if someone has other stuff they can throw in box for a couple extra bucks)
#2 - Tie rods for front rear suspension. Used to be the old pro .15 but was upgraded to widemaxx suspension and now the tie rods are too short.
#3 - older ezstart system. Seller didn't include.
#4 - body and or roll cage system.
#5 - 4 stock shocks. Had 4 shocks removed. I can only imagine that he filled the remaining 4 with thick oil and heavy springs to compensate.
#6 - other? This is my only Tmaxx so I have no spare parts and would be willing to purchase some if someone is cleaning off their bench for cheap.

If the four shocks that are on it are buggy style shocks, like the UE shocks, 4 is all you need. If they are stockers or stock size you will definately want all 8.

Forget the easy start and use a pull start, pull starts are way better than the old easy start system.

I have 8 Integy (Blue) Piggybacks.
I believe I have an EZ start as well.
LMK

I have a set of Lunsford titanium front and rear tie-rods with 2 brand new package of the proline HD rod ends I can let go for $35 Shipped. I also have bulkheads and upgraded diffs as well if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back