Thunder Tiger EB-4 parts help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig911

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
(sorry if not in correct place )

HI i just bought a Thunder Tiger EB-4 off a friend for £20 yes £20 its pretty much complete

i just gave it a once over and found its missing 1 drive shaft the the other needs replacing and the front & back differential are shot,

everything else seems ok it also has a ansmann .21 AR engine but it is in very good condition has had around a quart of fuel through it,

the buggy has been treated real bad but is in good condition but i need some help with spare parts,

Parts needed

2-Two centre drive shafts
front differential
rear differential

how much would these parts set me back i dont have a budget as i will pick up parts as and when i can,
also how much could i get if i part it out.

Try eBay for the parts.

Try eBay for the parts.

i looked the centre drive shafts are £6 for 2 but i could not find the differentials for a good price i only need the gearing not the plastic casing

thanks anyway

AMainHobbies.com has Thunder Tiger parts as well.

AMainHobbies.com has Thunder Tiger parts as well.

thanks for your help looks like its going to cost around £46 GBP to fix this buggy so a total cost of £60-£70

just tested the engine it runs ok idles perfectly just needs braking in properly

Back