Front wheels not fully responding moto shut down

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Echelon7

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I recently replaced the right side user and lower control arm and fr.ont diff housing. When I installed and reassembled damaged parts the front wheels were not moving. I found out the the drive shaft cups need o rings. After installing 2 o rings the wheels moved yet not with the force of the rear wheels. Also the drive shaft I showing an indentation about 1.5 inches from front drive cup. As the motor stops after 30 seconds when I test the car. It requires the shutting down of the car for it to start again. If someone has a solution please let me know.

check battery voltage and ir
id pull all the parts you put on and make sure everything is in correctly.what front diff oil did you use?

I recommend removing the pinion gear from the motor and slowly roll the car on a flat surface carefully examining where there is bind in the driveline. Once you locate where parts are rubbing, then try to determine if those parts are worn and need of replacement or if you possibly misassembled something when you put things back together.

I would reference the manual and/or parts diagram to see how everything goes back together.

It wouldn't hurt to provide more specifics about the car brand/model as well as some photos of the parts you replaced to see if we can spot something obvious.

Good Luck!

Back