Thought this was cool

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:thumbs-up:

My father died on sunday he fought hard these last 3 years.he was 82..c19 -12 times. phenomena. leukemia
sorry to high jack you great post fog.
Sorry to hear that. My dad died when he was 56 of colon cancer and complications from that. He fought it for a little over 2 years. I was only 25 at the time. We never did get along that great in the later years, but I was just thinking of him the other day and I really do miss him a lot. It's so hard to watch someone suffer, so it was kind of a relief that he didn't have to suffer any more. Hang in there man.

It looks like a ton of work but if a guy has time it would be fun.
Kinda like your popsicle stick creations huh? I thought when the 3d pens came out that they were a bit goofy. But now I kinda want one. Something I could even play around with in my recliner lol.

Kinda like your popsicle stick creations huh? I thought when the 3d pens came out that they were a bit goofy. But now I kinda want one. Something I could even play around with in my recliner lol.

I've seen people use them to fill small voids in prints or add details like door handles and wipers.

Back