This is INTENSE!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rolex

Hoof Hearted
In Memoriam
Supporter
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
http://www.rcrockcrawling.com/product_info.php?cPath=47&products_id=973

DSC_7096.jpg

kinda looks like Enroutes super just blingier. not for me.

That thing is shiny, but worthless.....

It's HUGE! 16 1/2 wheelbase! A direct drop in for my 1/6 scale Humm-V, but I don't want to give up my scratch built interior or $700 for it.
Uh.... and that's WITHOUT the tube of polish....or wheels...or electronics....or a lid....or assembly.

Got to say, I love it!

It's HUGE! 16 1/2 wheelbase! A direct drop in for my 1/6 scale Humm-V, but I don't want to give up my scratch built interior or $700 for it.
Uh.... and that's WITHOUT the tube of polish....or wheels...or electronics....or a lid....or assembly.

Got to say, I love it!

What do you electronics for? It's just going into a display case with all the rest of your Shelf Queens, LOL!!!!!!:p::hehe::D:whhooo:

The other problem I see is that is a solid axle not indepndent like you wanted. But man all that aluminum sure would look good when you got done polishing it, LOL!!!:D

leave it to you Ralph to find the guadiest peice of crawler equipment on the market!

Thats right Ralph, keep talking yourself into it

Last edited:
And don't forget to buy the chrome-plated carbon fiber shell on it for the display case.....

I'll be ordering this unit as the first accessory for it.
It should fit nicely under that spot light on the top shelf.

April_22,2007_028.19781000_std.jpg

I need to start wearing waders when I visit this site! It's getting kind of deep around here!

You would never lose a crawl with it, no matter how they look at it it'll blind em'

I could literally CRUSH the competition!
This would be the ultimate fear factor. Size MATTERS!

You would have to be willing to remove it from it's hermetically sealed dust free environment, and then let it touch dirt and rocks, and I just don't see that happening, LOL!!!!!!:D:hehe::p:

I'm sure you could get some "rocks" machined out of aluminum, your display case is gonna be HUGE though!