This guy makes thousands of dollars selling RCs?!?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidB1126

Team Bomb Pop
Supporter
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
If I do this, it's not gonna work because I'll just keep the car and everything I buy with it. Lol.

If I do this, it's not gonna work because I'll just keep the car and everything I buy with it. Lol.
LOL, Id have the same problem. Besides $250 in a week isnt really all that great as a side hustle imo. You can make waaaay more money mowing lawns or fixing things for people. I can spend 3 or 4 hours one afternoon fixing someones computer and make $150-$250. My household repair guy made $85 for 45 minutes of work replacing my garbage disposal a few weeks ago. The guy that cuts and weedeats my neighbors lawn charged him $60 and it takes him about 45 minutes. Just a few examples.

Last edited:
...or, hundreds of dollars per hour....
chris farley GIF

This isnt nothing new. I made several thousand in 2 rigs I purchased in 2008 Erevo.The Kawasaki edition and the Honda edition..It was a Go to get a part for my Cycle come out with a $350 rig dump it on cl for $1200 a day later same with Honda. then I purchased 500 bluebird servos..got them for less than half of what I resold them for.
your yard guy loves you.mine gets $15 for my lawns cut trim n blow.

Back