The Question Game

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

h8z2luze

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The RULES
1)You MUST answer the question from the LAST Post, you are not required to elaborate to any length, a simple yes or no is fine if its appropriate.
2) YOU MUST ask a question yourself when completing your Post, therefore the next guy is going to be required to answer your question, and post one of his own.
3) You MUST NOT answer any questions from previous posts, ONLY the last Post, so if you feel a discussion is needed regarding a previous answer, or if the previous answer was Dead Wrong, start a NEW thread on that subject, do not be a thread trainwrecker ! If some clown becomes a thread trainwrecker, ignore his/her post, answer the last question you see, post your own question, Keep the thread moving forward !!!
4) Questions do NOT have to necessarily be RC Related but it would be helpful to keep interest in the thread, but questions that are totally off the wall are just fine.
5) If the last question is just too dam hard.. "what the the striped bass limit in lake michigan in october" just say.. I don't know.. and post your next question...Keep the thread moving forward....
example for the simple people.
if I ask...
"do you drive an RC car?"
the next post must say Yes or No, and include a follow up question which does NOT have to be related to the previous question, such as "how big was the biggest wave you ever jumped?" and then move on. Once the rc question has been answered, ignore it, you may ONLY answer the question on the last post then post your own question and wait for an answer.
GOT IT ???
Again, if this is played right the thread will move very quickly and sometimes can be very entertaining.

Ok, enough about the rules....
I will start with the first question.

Do you like cheese? :D

Yes very much.

What size shoe do you wear?

5-7 on average prolly.

Favorite comedy movie of all time?

How high . . How much have you spent roughly on the RC hobby

couple grand.

Whats your favorite RC?

My current one, TLR 8ight-E EU spec.

What's the average life expectancy for a north african caucasian male?

68.76 years old

Whats your favorite meal?

Osso Buco

Have you ever tasted nitro fuel?

No. I'm not an idiot.

What color does nitro fuel burn?

Yes

How far away is the earth from the sun ?

Same distance as the sun is from the earth.

2 ply or 4 ply pooper paper?

Yes, lots of coke.

Whats your favorite non alcoholic drink?

A lighter .

Why are you replying to my post
?

He's not.

How do you drink a lighter?

Very carefully.

What would you do for a klondike bar?

Back