The official "This Song Sucks" thread.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Candyman

'Cuse is in the house!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
OK, I know I'm opening a can of worms here. But I need to vent. At work we listen to a Top 40 station because it's pretty non-offensive music. And a fair amount of it I can tolerate. But at some point I have to draw the line. Because there are just some songs out there that are just huge steaming piles. So here is your chance to let us all know what songs you hate. Now, all I ask is that you keep it to the relatively well known stuff. That way we all know what you're talking about.

To that end, I nominate the following song and the biggest, most annoying, talentless steaming pile of turd on the radio.

Ladies and gentlemen, I hereby nominate "Hey Ya" by OutKast. I could care less if I ever hear this song again. It is the ONLY song right now that makes my right hand fly out at the speed of light and nail the power switch on my radio. There is not one segment of that song that I can consider redeeming. And yet these guys won a Grammy? No wonder it took Santana 20 years to get one. He has talent...

Last edited:
i hate that roses song and mostly all rap country smoth easy listning songs and hip hop

Dude the Speaker Box and the Love Below is the best album of any genre to hit in to 2000's imho, diff strokes for diff folks. That song is "played out" on the radio and I feel your pain there. Any good song "played out" is a bad song.

"Hey ya" sucks sewer rats,the video is even worse!But that Sean Paul makes me want to hurl!

the i pod song....1 2 3 turn your head and come with me because you look so fine that i really wanna make you mine......thats gotta end noW

:preachin:

Candyman- I got to agree with u on that one. '

joneser4u- there is one song i like by Sean Paul and thats "get Busy".

drummerjamesh- i think ur talkin about the song "Are u gona be my girl" by Jet.

I'm going to have to recomend any jessica simpson songs, she can't sing, and she is a bitch but I'm sure all of us would... :hump: :banana:

later:preachin:

o yea u guys gotta listen to "underwear" by J-Kwon... funny stuff right there... lmfao

and whats the song.... I'm sorry I'm not perfect.....god that guy has the worst voice ever

I would have to say "my girl" by the temptations...

just kidding.

But i vote toxic by britney spears, i mean who the hell can listen to that more than once? it pisses me off, its the stupidest poop ever too. sorry bout language.:stickup:

I won't be looking in on this thread again, because if I see a song that drives me nuts, I'll be stuck with it in my brain for the next 3 days.

well the song i realy hate is this opne song t hat is weird and is played all the time on the radio stations she listens to(the whole reason i dont listen to punk and rap stations they play out songs which the stions i listen to dont do that and they are mostly rock and heavy metal)and the song is COO COO CHEEBy RIC-a-CHE or Toxic by britany spears

The outkast songs grow on you. There first times you hear them you hate them, then you start to like them. (that is untill the radio plays them every 5 mins) then you can't stand any song that is played that much.

The Ketchup song sucked big time. Can't remember the girls that sang it but that shows how bad it sucked.

when you dip - we dip - you dip

Uhhg I hated that damned song

Brtiney can posion me all she wants ....same with Jessica...I will take her breath away with...well you can guess.

Originally posted by Smurfola212
But i vote toxic by britney spears, i mean who the hell can listen to that more than once? it pisses me off, its the stupidest poop ever too. sorry bout language.:stickup:
Who can listen to Brittany Spears??? The thought alone makes me want to hurl.

I listen to a few different Rock stations here in NY... I know I'm going to hear poop for this, but I can't stand Pink Floyd...
Never could, never will....
I could also do without any Nirvana tunes... lol

I love floyd but I am with you on the nirvana thing.

Originally posted by El Pirata
Who can listen to Brittany Spears??? The thought alone makes me want to hurl.

I usually only watch the videos... with sound down and tissues ready...

I can't stand anything by the Beastie Boys. The station I listen to the most will play them on occasion. Usually its Brass Monkey. GAH!!!! :sniper:

Roses by Outkast and Hey Mama by Black Eye Peas. The first time I heard the songs I couldn't stand them. But now that I have heard em several times they are starting to grow on me.

Back