the newest lid from IMBROKEN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZANDOR

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
pics do it no justice..you have to see it in person it awsome..

4169new_lid.jpg

4169newlid3.jpg

4169new_lid2.jpg

supper job...props to IMBROKEN

Thanks man... Now go beat the snot out of it.... lol Enjoy...

P.S... Those rims are sweeeeet....

Last edited:
That looks SWEET now go break it:thumbup:

oh ya i can see it doing a back flip allready...ill be running it saterday...once again thanks alot....and i can't wait to see a nother one from you

oh and doesn't it look fast standing still

Dude that tial fin looks shabby next to that sweet lid. Does this mean I can't run into you this weekend????

Originally posted by Ryhton
Dude that tial fin looks shabby next to that sweet lid. Does this mean I can't run into you this weekend????

no you can't run in to me all stomp on your buggy if you do:stickup: lol...and i know i have a new fin coming it should be here this week..

Looks awesome! I'm going to have to send u a lid to be painted.

how much do you charge with shipping and all?

hey now if all you guys start getting lids from him he won't have time to paint for me:jk:

Originally posted by ImBroken

You got a PM...

Send me a PM too! I have a body for my Kyosho FW-04 (Super10) that I would like to have painted!

Lid

Imbroken I Saw That Lid This Mornin @ Work And I Had This Sudden Erge To Lick The Damn Thing That Candy Apple Look Is Tempting LOL. Nice Work Man!!

That Body looks PHAT. Nice work IMbroken...very nice.

That fade on the flames is AWESOME!

ImBroken is becoming a painting pimp! Great job TJ!

Man, that thing is awesome! Kick ass job imbroken, you-da'-man! Shoot me a PM if you get time... I wouldn't mind getting some pricing, ect. Thanx man! That thing is sweet looking, especially with the dubs :fro:

Back