The Mystery Webra Engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LzChase

RC Newbie
Reaction score
On a rainy day in Sweden I was browsing some auction sites and came across this small Webra engine. It has a very interesting look to it, nothing like I've ever seen before. I eventually decided to purchase this engine out of curiousity and because I really liked the way it looked. I can't however, seem to find any info on this particular variant. It is marked "Webra 2.5" on the side and seems to be a water cooled marine engine. If anyone happens to know about this type, info is much welcome.

Attachments

• 9gYaDV2.jpeg
    9gYaDV2.jpeg
    165.2 KB · Views: 91
  • 3YuBaGJ.jpeg
    3YuBaGJ.jpeg
    209 KB · Views: 57
  • 6fM7vH4.jpeg
    6fM7vH4.jpeg
    207.9 KB · Views: 55
  • SzvdHSa.jpeg
    SzvdHSa.jpeg
    204.9 KB · Views: 71
  • oS3iRTM.jpeg
    oS3iRTM.jpeg
    174.2 KB · Views: 59
  • qHW6rH2.jpeg
    qHW6rH2.jpeg
    234.4 KB · Views: 54
If you have any more pictures, it could help us with our search for more info.

If you have any more pictures, it could help us with our search for more info.
I've actually not received the package yet, but I added some very detailed pictures from the listing.

I've actually not received the package yet, but I added some very detailed pictures from the listing.
This could be it, I think the cooling head was changed on yours to put it in a boat.

This could be it, I think the cooling head was changed on yours to put it in a boat.
Yeah that looks about right, sounds like that could be the case. You happen to know where the muffler's from? I really like this type of ring shaped pipe.