Sold / Found The Controversial For Sale Thread

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Racer 1966

What are we doing today?
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Let me start by saying this: THIS IS NOT A DEBATE THREAD! If you're not interested in buying - keep your opinions to yourself. These items are for sale for what they are in my opinion - novelty shelf queen parts. They are as functional as original from the factory. Prices are shipped in the CON US.

1: RD Logics Dual Stinger Pipe for a Team Losi LST. Missing the hangers for the pipe. That's all I know about it,check the pic. SOLD

2: RB Innovations Supercharger Kit. Special flywheel,extra pulley,belts and all parts shown are included. I believe this came off of a Traxxas Revo but I'm not for certain,check the pics. Looks to have been used but not by me. SOLD.

lst-dual-pipe.jpg

rbsc1.jpg

rbsc2.jpg

Last edited:
supercharger for 3.3 ?

I don't know,I traded for it from another member here. I have never tried it on any engine,having experience with full scale units I just wanted to see how it was made.

I would like to buy that stoopid charger just to destroy a 3.3 on one of my rigs, I will keep my wallet open to see if I can catch the $$.

Bump TTT

I'm glad you called it controversial. The supercharger was for a 4-stroke funny car project, if I remember correctly. Bump.

I'm glad you called it controversial. The supercharger was for a 4-stroke funny car project, if I remember correctly. Bump.

No,that was Lessen's project. This one did not come from him,I think it was RevoRob I got it from.

Need some cash for my 1:1 truck,make offers!

bump to the top for a good seller

I thought that you got it from Josh, sorry. Bump for a good guy.

bump to the top for a good seller

Status
Not open for further replies.