The Christmas Angel

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hamz9561

Proud Short Bus Rider
Supporter
Military Veteran
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Don't blame for this one, my Mom told it to me a while back:

Santa was having a bad day.

The elves had gone on strike claiming unfair working conditions. Santa got a labor mediator to come in and settle the dispute.

Rudolf had a cold. So Santa got the veterinarian to help Rudolph feel better.

Mrs. Clause was still mending his suit from last year. He managed to get her to finish it and got dressed.

Santa then went to get the reindeer, but someone had left the gate to their barn unlocked and the reindeer had all escaped. Santa managed to get them all rounded up and put in harness.

As he putting the reindeer in harness, he noticed that one of the runners on his slay was broken. He managed to fix it.

He then went to get his sack of toys. When Santa got to the slay he noticed that his bag of toys had a hole in it. Santa repaired the hole and gathered up what stray presents he could find and put them in the bag.

As he climbed into the sleigh, a small angel carried up one of the presents and said, "Santa, what do I do with this?"

And that's the story of how the angel came to be on top of the Christmas tree.

You almost got it right.
After getting everything repaired, recaptured and reloaded, he went back into the house for a cup of hot chocolate before starting out on his trip.
The angel arrived at santa's front door with the tree that had fallen and damaged the sleigh.