The best tech magazine ever.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FastEddy

The Slowest Guy In Town
Supporter
RCTalk Vendor
Reaction score
I subscribe to a new mag called Sync.
They do reviews on all the newest tech gadgets.
You say great another one.......
Well this month they allow you to see how small the Elf digital camera is by letting you visually compare it to the models camel toe. Yep that puppy is slid in her panties. A fill page of nothing but ripe CT and the bump of the camera in a pair of red panties. They have babes on most every page.

They review Cameras, MP3 players, Video games, Cell phones and things of the sort. At least thats what the cover says. I never noticed the reviews.

I posted a link some time back for a discounted subscription.
Get it.

What's the link? I've got nothing else in life better to do.

Yeah, where's the link, since I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in the new gadgets the babes are holding, or hiding. However, if she can hide a new S-VHS VCR in there, I might not be interested in seeing HER either.

Get him Rolex!
He violated the three smiley limit. Not only did he violate it, He used no creativity! They were the same boring ones.

I wanna see a babe who can stuff a 54 inch plasma screen in her toe. That would be hot

Rochellcommaj said:
Get him Rolex!
He violated the three smiley limit. Not only did he violate it, He used no creativity! They were the same boring ones.

I wanna see a babe who can stuff a 54 inch plasma screen in her toe. That would be hot

HA no proof :beer:

Those smilies travel in pairs, so he can add one more if he wants, Rochellcommaj. Thanks for volunteering for smilie alert duties, though.

I took Ed's advice the first time around... It's a really cool mag for the guys who like there high tech toys, & of course the Toe..... :)

ImBroken said:
I took Ed's advice the first time around... It's a really cool mag for the guys who like there high tech toys, & of course the Toe..... :)

The Toe.. He he he....

All kidding aside, its a good geek mag with a lot of hot chicks.
The photos aren't as graphic as mt over active imagination my leed you to believe however its close.

Its a good read.

Back