The Admins have arrived

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by bmoc2008
lol so u did have a good time thats good heres a question what didnt you break

I cannot make sense of that nonsense. Condense the nonsense and try to ask me that again.

i see you had fun. Here is a question about the bash what did you not break on your cars instead of what did you break.

is that revised better

hey bmoc, have you ever read this before?
Do NOT try to increase your post count with junk posts - Posting threads or replies with a three or four letter post is wasteful in many ways. Don't do it!

I was going to say that the one that didn't belong was Eddy's pink truck.

bmoc, here is a post tip: think it through in your head first. If it makes sense, then type it, don't just start typing in the hopes that something will come out that is lucid. That is a free tip, the next one will cost you.

Aw, quit busting on Bmoc, he posts like a puzzle in the sunday paper. I often print out the posts and try to figure them out, like switching the words around and adding some puntuation. I get some really interesting effects sometime. Sometimes if you piece together a few consecutive posts it makes a secret code, but I can't tell yall what it is though.

Originally posted by error401
Aw, quit busting on Bmoc, he posts like a puzzle in the sunday paper. I often print out the posts and try to figure them out, like switching the words around and adding some puntuation. I get some really interesting effects sometime. Sometimes if you piece together a few consecutive posts it makes a secret code, but I can't tell yall what it is though.

lol error my posting just may be a puzzle.

Back