The Admins have arrived

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HumboldtBlazer

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
For those who were curious:

They have touched down safely in S.F. and Ed is currently showing them the "alternative" bars in the Castro District. Why does the song Y.M.C.A. keep playing in my head when I think of that?

Bash starts tomorrow @ 10:00a in Ukiah for any spontanious road trippers out there. Let me know if you need more info.

I hope those bars have large stuffed animals. I know Woodie would be let down if there weren't any.

Drive 'em like ya stole 'em guys.

Whitt...

Have fun guys...make sure you take a lot of pics for us. :)

DAMN, I really wish I was there....... Hey Humbolt, give us some updates on how the bash goes tomorrow....

w00t w00t we're here! This place is pretty damn sweet, we're chillin at Eddy's shop right now. Well actually I'm chilling and Eddy and Chris are putting a new pull start on my Savage - I have them trained well :D

We meet up with HB tomorrow morning for some bashing, then I have not a clue what's after that. So far all n all pretty cool here!

-Michael

You guys suck....lol Its cold as a witches titty here in NY... Hey Woody, are ya gonna actually run this time ?? lol I wanna see some Hardcore CA "break shat up" bashin.... Fast Eddy style.....

ImBroken,

You know I brought my camera along with both 128MB memory sticks and a 32MB so I'll have LOTS of pictures :D

BTW: I don't know how I missed you, but you now have complete access to the contributors pluses.

-Michael

Thanks Woodie, You guys have a blast..... See ya at the next bash....

It will be fun tomorrow, I cannot wait. I have my own custom RCNT shirts to pass out:mex:

Post the pics guys...

Don't brag about the weather, though... Seattle's had its best summer weather in over a hundred years.

We do want to see a mass of RCNT disciples in RCNT thongs racing their best nitros for pink slips.

Chris got cooked in the sun and cried like a little girl

Eddy Broke a ride or two

Humboldt broke more than r.c.'s

Woodie broke his Savage.....again.....and again......and again......

California Kicks Ass!

Seen the RedWoods!

The temp was hot as could be

perfect temp in the mountains up north

Woman are hot

Life is good!

Originally posted by WoodiE

Humboldt broke more than r.c.'s
It is early, but I don't get it. Momma always said I was special.

This is all I took, the other guiys were picture happy not me.

bash1.jpg

bash2.jpg

bash3.jpg

Originally posted by humboldtblazer

It is early, but I don't get it. Momma always said I was special.

This is all I took, the other guiys were picture happy not me.

bash2.jpg

Little trivia: Which car does not fit in this picture? :whistle:

Thomas

I think that's HB's rooftop rocket.

Who's wearing the coonskin cap?

A few pics to tease us. The place you are at looks a little flat. I am guessing there was something else outside of camera view?

The crazy guy in the coonskin cap is WoodiE.

lol looks like the admins are having fun
i can guess what doesn't fit

It is the rooftop rocket. The admins got some good video of it on, and off road. You know I am nuts with my Micro.

i guess so have you had alot of fun there with the admins

Believe it or not bmoc they are just normal people, well WoodiE's not normal, but that's a good thing. They are cool folks though.:breakdown

We had a blast! I think I got banned.

lol so u did have a good time thats good heres a question what didnt you break

Back