That's some strong wind!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was this after the bean and bourbon party in the bat cave????

I was drinking the tuba polish, @Rolex. I was the two guys on the couch.

I was the two guys on the couch.
Of course! Now I recognize one of you.
tequila-funny-posters.jpg

One tequila;
Two tequila;
Three tequila:
FLOOR!

That was our train. Thats the bridge i fight with the ns and csx rr's to take our (uprr) trains. That one in particular is called a ztrain. Those containers have everything from socks to big screen tvs in them. Train is top priority. Well this one is going to be late. I'm glad i was off today. you're looking at a poop ton of paper work.

Storm knocked out my power yesterday at 1000hrs. Still without. Estimated restoration is Wednesday night at 2200hrs. I've been working the hell out of my generator.

Being without power sucks!

Being without power sucks!
Boy, it sure does. They turned off power in this area to update a pole transformer yesterday. Since I knew I had no way of making coffee I had no choice but to stay in bed for another hour and a half. That was rough. I could hardly stay asleep.

Boy, it sure does. They turned off power in this area to update a pole transformer yesterday. Since I knew I had no way of making coffee I had no choice but to stay in bed for another hour and a half. That was rough. I could hardly stay asleep.
Maybe you should go to Starbucks for coffee. They may give you a cup just so you'll wear pants there....

Just an update .......I'm still without power.

Text from Entergy says that my power is back on. I guess i will see when i get home from training.