tesla

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotfoot777

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
is Tesla the father of rc vehicles?

tesla was an electrical genius. He puts edison to shame. They shut him down because he wanted to discover free energy but his funding came from energy companies. He died penniless and yet was the single largest contributor to electronics.

According to the History Channel I was just watching, he is. Invented an r/c boat aound the turn of the century(1900) but I missed the actual yaer.

When you see bolts of lightning generated in a lab or science exhibit, that's from power amplified by a "Tesla Coil".
I understand there's a new all electric 1:1 car being built that's called the Tesla.

is Tesla the father of rc vehicles?
Sadly, the mother never fully recovered.

Speaking of tesla, I am a big fan of music and play as well. Not sure who the cat is that did this or how it was done. I assume that it had to be done by computer that had all the music programed in. The music coming from the Tesla, I would assume, is coming from the bolts of electricity cycling through the air creating sound. I don't know if those cycles would be the same Mhz as what would come from an instrument or if it's going higher cycles to creat a harmonic. Either way, Tesla was awesome and if our money hording government didn't turn their heads away from his projects, imagine what our world would be like now.

A little side note, you may want to research more on it on your own. Tesla supposedly had the schematics to build a "Death Ray" but the US, if I remember correctly didn't want to fund it. Here's a quick reference based on my quick search on Google. I am sure someone else could find better.

http://www.rense.com/general10/deathray.htm

Last edited by a moderator:
very cool vid, thanks

For the longest time, anything with electricity served little or no purpose other than side show entertainment. Patents were laughed at and grants to fund it were non existent.
It was Edison's light bulb that finally turned it into a useful commodity.
Today, it's all taken for granted, but is the most magical energy in the universe.

A genious, yeah he was. He also wasn't considered to not be playing with a full deck, thats why he died pennyless and broken.

A genious, yeah he was. He also wasn't considered to not be playing with a full deck, thats why he died pennyless and broken.

Yep, I'd say it's possible that most of your quacks in the world are geniouses.

A lot of geniuses lacked the acceptable social graces, and it's said that they had a degree of Autism. That includes Albert Einstein.

WOW coils in harmoney

Just happen to come across this too.... :p:

Last edited by a moderator: