Tenacity TT Pro - alternatives for center drive coupler pin screws? I don't want to buy the whole set, just the pins!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bener

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I lost a couple of diff cup pins recently (locitite didn't hold) and I have to buy the whole coupler set, which is quite expensive when I don't have any need for the cups.

Here's a pic of the set I mean - I'm just after the pin grub screws. Any suggestions much appreciated! I'll be putting heatshrink over them next time but it would still be nice to have some spares.

Losi part LOS232024

0033234_lositlr-los232024-center-drive-coupler-tenacity-all_550.jpeg

There are a lot of pin options on amazon, but you would need to measure one of your other pins first. Or your just going to have to buy the kit. What ever you do, make sure to loctite the new one.

There are a lot of pin options on amazon, but you would need to measure one of your other pins first. Or your just going to have to buy the kit. What ever you do, make sure to loctite the new one.
I'll get my remaining one out and use the calipers to measure. I used Loctite on the last one but maybe I didn't leave it long enough. I'm going to use heatshrink next time as well.

It looks similar to what Kyosho uses in some of their models. Like securing the drive washers of the Scorpion.

As it happens, I have both so I can check later.

It looks similar to what Kyosho uses in some of their models. Like securing the drive washers of the Scorpion.

As it happens, I have both so I can check later.
I couldn’t remove the screws from my Losi but they are 11 mm long for sure. The thread seems like M4.

IMG_5323.jpeg

Looks a lot like these 2x11x4 screw pins, Kyosho’s part number FA511.

This is not confirmed yet so don’t make purchases based on this info.

Back