Tempur-pedic mattress

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bergoff

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
The wife and I want to get a new bed. We about choked when we say the price tag but I almost fell asleep in 5mins. We have a queen size but we want to get a king. Just wondering if anyone has one and if they like it?

I dont but I've been told for a couple years now by my doc that I need to get one or a sleep number, but seeing the price always makes me back away...

Its probably one of those things that after you buy it you realize that it was way worth it huh?

I slept on a sleep number once for a week at the in laws... reminded me of a camping air mattress. Didn't sleep worth a crap on it all week. Guess they don't have a number that suits me.

I tried the temper-pedic and loved it, but my wife didn't weigh enough to dent it and it felt like laying on a board for her.

My brother has a California king one and its awsome, got it brand new one off Craigslist for $150, its crazy comfy but he says it is bad for couples activity if you know what I mean...lol

My wife and I have been married for 9 years so we don't like to touch each other anymore. :) We have a memory foam 3 inch pad and it sucks. But our bed is 10 plus years old so its time for a new one. We will wait and see what we get back for taxes. We did buy a new sofa today though.

Nice, new couch+ married 9 years = sleeps on that a lot? Lol just kidding

The wife and I want to get a new bed. We about choked when we say the price tag but I almost fell asleep in 5mins. We have a queen size but we want to get a king. Just wondering if anyone has one and if they like it?

About two years or so ago I bought the Rhapsody Tempurpedic queen mattress and love it. In my opinion it's well worth the money, I sleep 100x better and sleep all night. If I get up or my wife gets up neither is disturbed.

As for the Sleep number, we tested it too before buying the Rhapsody and hated it. The only ones we liked was the ones that had 5+ inches of the memory foam. I figured if the memory foam is what was making it so nice lets just get a bed nothing but memory foam. :D

My parents bought the Sleep Number and my dad has taken his side out and replaced it with a regular mattress cause he hated it so much - my mom on the other hand loves the bed...

-Michael

After owning a futon I can't sleep on anything else. Sometimes I can't even remember if my head hit the pillow before I wake up, that's how goos I sleep on it.

Back