Tacobell

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowngreen

Robmob is a Californian.
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
You guys try the new Dorito taco? Pretty good imo but not as big of a deal as I had thought. Not near as much flavor as a chip.

i had one. it was ok, but didnt live up to the hype.

Everyone I have heard from has said the same thing, except for one person that thought it was the best thing ever.

I don't care for them. The Doritos shells are a little too much for my taste buds.

Lessen is right, if I was back at the bachelor pad stumbling home after a night of drinking I probably wouldn't of minded it.

They need to bring back the Fritio Burrito and make it a regular item.

Ill stick to my number 6 steak supreme, with a dr pepper and soft taco, and a steak qusadilla on the side.

I have never even seen it. We have a Taco Bell here but a lot of the new trendy things never make it here. Oh well.

Haven't been to a Taco Bell since my early 20's. It tends to make me run to the bathroom afterwards. I do have fond memories eating chalupas at 2am though! I think.....

I have to plan ahead when I eat at Taco Bell and immediately go home afterwards just in case.

I learned my lesson by having Taco Bell for lunch with the family and then headed to SF to see the King Tut exhibit. It's a little over an hours drive and by the time I got there I was sweating bullets trying to hold it in and not shat myself in the car. My wife and kids just about pissed themselves laughing at me. I avoid public bathrooms at all costs to do my business, but in this case I had to make an exception.

^^^:hehe: thats great.

Back