T4 rebuild help

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FireDrake002

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I’m rebuilding this T4 and wanted some help finding parts. I need tires, front hexes, a good 2s system, front steering pieces and a body
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

If you want to do a hex conversion on the front you'll most likely have to buy a roller for parts, or mod something to work. The stock 7854 hex axles are just not out there. I'd look to Pro2 SC10 eBay chop shop caster/steering blocks/axles to install. This is what the SC10 users are doing....
1694366974478.png

I personally have not done the swapping of the "5 series" caster/steering blocks & axles on the "4 series" T4, but the eBay chop shop for such parts is here... https://www.ebay.com/itm/313306544277
1694367914174.png

Just be aware the ball studs are larger, and would need to account for that as well.
I'm not sure what your intensions are for your T4, as parts supply is very hit & miss. If wanting to race the truck, then find out what classes are held before choosing an electronics package. Also, I'd start looking for spare CV bones/dog bones, axles, idler gears, etc., etc... some days you can get lucky, and can have them jump out at you, other days... not so much.

Last edited: