sway bars anyone lst2

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetman

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
mine just came in with my roll bar can't wait to put my new parts on and try it. anyone have sway bars?:duff:

Well I don't know about the lst, but I tried a set of sway bars on my maxx several years ago. They helped the handling a lot when running hard in to the corners, I could almost go in wot and keep the wheels planted. However they limited suspension travel on the jumps, and the landings suffered because of it. If you are going to be running on a flat track, they should be really nice. But if you plan on jumping with them on I think you will be disappointed.

Well I don't know about the lst, but I tried a set of sway bars on my maxx several years ago. They helped the handling a lot when running hard in to the corners, I could almost go in wot and keep the wheels planted. However they limited suspension travel on the jumps, and the landings suffered because of it. If you are going to be running on a flat track, they should be really nice. But if you plan on jumping with them on I think you will be disappointed.
well i put them on and what a differance in handling it handled pretty good before now no body roll at all plus never lost any travel:thumbsup:

That's great. If mine had not limited suspension travel I would have definately left them on, they did improve handling quite a bit.

That's great. If mine had not limited suspension travel I would have definately left them on, they did improve handling quite a bit.
oh ya for sure money well spent only 26 dollars canadian front and back this lst2 is one kick ass truck bash it almost every day since new so far one gallon though it and only broke front stearing nuckle:w00t:

Back