Supportin' the LHS...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally posted by RobH
nice purchase sky. it's a shame that you're going to bash that sweet racing machine. sure it has a lot of bling bling :bling: value to it. i, however, doubt the people working it over in the CAD system ever though it would be used to jump dirt clods. :shrug:

on the bright side, you can rub it in El's face now: "my buggy cost 3 times more than your buggy... neener neener neener"

Depending on how much fun I have bashing it, i may give racing a try. Everyone at the LHS was trying to get me to bring it out and race. Problem is, I'm an MT driver and a basher. I like to run poop over, not go around it. From what they are saying, this buggy will almost do that (run things over).

As for playing the mine is better than yours game with Pirata, that only goes so far. The real name of the game (when we bash) is survival of the fittest. He has already broken his buggy on one jump within the first 30 minutes of its first bash with me. The other thing is the Buggy actually only cost about a grand to get it running. The other chunk of money was on the support equipment. Who knew battery packs could cost so damn much? Anyway...I'll put it together and beat the snot out of it.

Almost forgot...I don't jump dirt clods...I jump my MTs over dirt mounds (big ones and little alike)...so get it straight.

with a sweet ride like that, it's no wonder the guys at the shop were trying to get down to the track. it's a lot of fun.

i used to bash and race my buggy. now that I've started tuning for the track, it's easier to leave it race tuned and track ready. my buggy sits dormant all week and just waits for raceday.

oh yeah. i forgot to welcome you to the "Buggy Club" :cheers:

dang, thats some major change you dropped at your LHS...congrats on the purchase

Back