sunk my engine

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

qaart

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
ok so i got my revo all clean running good and it just got done raining. so i went to the park and drove it thru the creek witch was like 5-6in deep not to bad. so after 5min of driving i drove up on the bank and drove back into the water but i hit my breaks to hard and the truck fliped over into the water and killed my engine. luckly after draining all the water out it cranked up. only damage was my reciever broke

do you mean your reciever got wet and quit working? if so take it apart and let it dry out for a "FEW DAYS" don't get impatient and try to use it after a couple days it will prob. be ok. i have a novak esc and futaba reciever in a boat i jumped a wave with the boat and sunk it sunk the reciever and esc, i was like oh well there goes a esc and reciever i kept trying to get them to work i blew them off etc. still no luck, i took them completely apart dryed the cases out and just left them sit on my desk for a couple weeks and decided one day hey i'll give these a shot, they work as good as new again lol

i had a extra one that wrked but its not 3ch like i need

"who's the U-Boat commander?" hehe - one of my favorite lines from a movie... lol!

i no rite

quaart, please, make some sort of effort to use real words, and some form of a spell check. Why don't you just use Firefox, it has a built in spell check. If you continue to post in a manner that makes people work to understand what the hell you are trying to say, I am just going to delete your threads.

It should have read..."I know, right"

i no rite

I interpret 'i no rite' as "I'm not right", meaning there is something wrong with you mentally.
I can also interpret it as "I can't write" which you have certainly proved in almost every post.

This is not a chat room, so write in normal school English.

PORKCHOP SANDWICHES!......you tell me do things, I done running....Just look up Porkchop sandwiches on Youtube.....it's qaart I'm quite sure.

come on its pretty easy to tell what he was trying to say, get off his back.

I see you edited out my comment, so I posted it again where you can't edit it.

Blip...blip...blip...

Last edited by a moderator:
r u guys relly tellin him to like learn to spel beacause it just is quicker to type like dat and everbody can understand it fine so whats the deal wit this...r u guys joking or really bein a pain in the u no wat....lol

ACDYZG said:
come on its pretty easy to tell what he was trying to say, get off his back.
Only your 5th post and you openly question the opinions and decisions of the staff?

Blip...blip...blip...

You have the choice to just read what you want. The moderators read everything. When it takes 3 or 4 times longer to interpret some stupid 'Chat' slang, it gets pretty played out.
Again, this is NOT a chat room, and a lot of the members will not even bother replying to posts they have to stumble through.
He's been doing this as long as he's been here, and we're all tired of it.
If you want an official answer to your problem, you'll get the help, as long as you post your question in a normal manner.

When we start to delete Chat slang, maybe we'll get off his back. Until then, he can hang out in some chat room on Yahoo.

Last edited:
ACDYZG you have not been here long enough to know WHY we give him so much grief....and cracking on Mods. You will also soon find I am sure is not the brightest thing to do.

r u guys relly tellin him to like learn to spel beacause it just is quicker to type like dat and everbody can understand it fine so whats the deal wit this...r u guys joking or really bein a pain in the u no wat....lol
The reason we like clear proper english is because if you need help, we have to know what the hell you are saying. If I am not sure what you mean, I could give bad advise or have no clue of where to start helping because some of the things are so badly written I have no idea what they mean. Which is why I hate text messaging because it it destroying the youth of the world. In 20 year they may not even know how to spell. It has nothing with being quick or slow...it is about being too lazy to write correctly.

Most of the old-timers will bend over backward to help everyone to solve their problems. The mods are especially helpful because they are usually the most knowledgeable in their respective area of the hobby. They are also the ones that can delete any harmful or intentionally inappropriate comments. They can also ban you from the board if you continue to be abusive. Text language is not really understood by most people and is very imprecise when trying to tell people about your problems.

Well i think this has been taken care of pretty well now. . .don't you think. . .lol. . .

Back