Summer is almost over :(

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as no sign saying 10 billion served. That could be bad, a few to many to be safe.

Originally posted by wendyh
As long as no sign saying 10 billion served. That could be bad, a few to many to be safe.

LMAO - the way my dry spell has been going, is be happy to have it say 10 served, lol. jk

Time you go hit on all the rich old ladies! LOL Unless of course you have an upper age limit. :)

Naw - I'm only concerned with how old they look, not how old they are, lol.

No ladies tonight though, I have an RC race at 7:30pm

:winnar:
Good luck and may no rain fall upon you.

shut up bmoc

Originally posted by wendyh
:winnar:
Good luck and may no rain fall upon you.

yeah - its coming across so fast, shouldnt be a prob - i posted another shot from my office, all sunny now.

Hey Anthony, pick me up a pack o smokes on your way back....lol

ARE YOU SMOKIN CRACK ????????

ROFLMAO....

hehe...I am still kicking my self for not having my camera at the ready. The look on Anthony's face was priceless when the guy said he was about 20 dollars short.

Winter is freakin' great. I get a break from R/C and that gives me time to save up for next season. I'd be in the poor house if I ran my R/Cs all year long.

EB

The best months for summer in Humboldt county are Sept, and Oct and part of Nov, so here spring is over and here comes summer.

Hell I was out running my electric buggy in the snow all winter this year....you can create some HUGE ramps and moguls and have one hell of a time 1-2 days after it snows. Besides.....snow makes for a nice soft landing pad for insane jumps.

Back