Stupid Spell Checker LMAO

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robmob

LET’S GO BRANDON!
Staff member
Supporter
Excellence Award
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
Today at work I sent an e-mail to a person at another company regarding a project.

It was a response to a question she had and it went like this.

"I will look into the unit pricing and send over what you need after giving it my evaluation."

Well I must have spelled evaluation incorrectly because outlooks spell checker flagged it. I was in a hurry to go to lunch so I just clicked ok for it to the auto change to the correct spelling and off the e-mail went.

When I got back from lunch I have an e-mail from her asking exactly what I was thinking...outlook had changed the spelling of the word evaluation all right. It was sent like this....

"I will look into the unit pricing and send over what you need after giving it my ejaculation."

I have been owned by MS Outlook.

LMFAO, that the greatest I've heard,

could you also share the responce you gave back to her for that one.

Last edited:
Now thats funny!!!

LMAO! Shes prob digging you now...

reminds me of eddy and his call from the bank lady.. "what color??" LMAO!!!

We had a women at work that sent out a report called the Bogie C(o)unt report. The "o" is what she left out. Also had some people send out 2nd and 3rd shi(f)t operations reports.

it's usually something sarcastic. i know, hard to believe. With our company, it's best to just let it go, our management has no sense of humor!

Reminds me of the funny email i had gotten a while back that i posted

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29211&highlight=peepee

hahaha nice job Outlook lol thats some funny poop!

Thats funny as hell i wonder how many people she forwarded it to or how many people saw that

lol, i take it these type of things happen more than you want them to with outlook.. LMAO!

Thats the funniest thing I have read in a while LOL

Back