Stolen!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alexander_0_1

"Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
:angry:Hey guys the other day my 660 raptor was stolen from the public works office where my brother parked it. Anyway I caught word that my a.t.v was at the local store the next day. One of my niciwam called me, and said it was doing donuts by the gas pumps. So I hopped on my my raptor 700, and went to intercept it. I was just pulling into the store when I seen the guy riding it, as he seen me, he split so I gave chase, we must have been doing 130kpm I'm guessing, since I was in 5th gear. He took me almost to the reserve limits, then as he tried to slow down to spin around and head back the way he came, he hit an exposed culvert with the left front tire causing him to roll and break his collar bone. I so wanted to beat the poop out of him, but he couldn't even defend himself, and he was walking back and forth holding his left side. I almost left him there to suffer, I was that angry with him.

I did end up calling the R.C.M.P and as far as I know they have him still, and I get to charge him with theft.:D

Was there any damage to your 660? It takes a special kind of moron to steal something and then just use it in the same town/reserve that he stole it from and right out in the open.

He didnt even try to hide it? wow. Glad you got it back, even though its a Raptor :D just kidding. Hope he gets lots of trouble.

Was there any damage to your 660? It takes a special kind of moron to steal something and then just use it in the same town/reserve that he stole it from and right out in the open.

Crushed left front rim, bent handle bars, busted clutch leaver, cracked left front fender, and a maxxis razor2 with a gouge the size of my fist in the side wall.

I actually know the guy, I went to the same school, only he was 2grades ahead of me. He's a crackhead now, and he might be terminally ill too. Too the point where I won't risk getting his blood on me, ever!

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:45 AM ----------

He didnt even try to hide it? wow. Glad you got it back, even though its a Raptor :D just kidding. Hope he gets lots of trouble.

Hahaha, funny I got the 660 cause it was the best large size sport a.t.v in 2004, and I bought the 700 2 yrs ago cause it was cheaper than the Honda 700 sport a.t.v at the time

I was never a big fan of the D.S 650, it just looked odd to me.

In America he would then sue you for chasing him resulting in his bodily injury.

At least he's in pain. That's what he deserved. Too bad he didn't break more of HIS parts and less of YOURS.
He's got to pay for your damages, right?

Happy to hear you got your atv back :thumbup:

After the crash the first thing I would have done was kick him in his broken collarbone, break some of those sticky fingers, then move on to his head...lost of cuts and bruising can come from that type of accident!

At least he's in pain. That's what he deserved. Too bad he didn't break more of HIS parts and less of YOURS.
He's got to pay for your damages, right?

So far the only one from his family I've had words with was his mother....yep the guy is in his late 30s and still lives with his mom. She said she'd pay for the repairs, but I'm mad enough I still want him charged. R.C.M.P took my statement already, and took photos of both machines and the scene of the flip over. I got to take the 660 home cause I proved ownership with my receipt from border city r/v

Also noticed my spare key doesn't work to start it from the ignition, looks like they/he jammed a screwdriver into the key slot.

Back