Still having issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel C

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
My controller is still messed up. I trying linking it with the ESC but no change. I can use the throttle trim and it will drive both forward and reverse but the trigger still has no response. Everything else works just fine with it so I don't get it. I took the controller apart to see if there was any obvious signs of problems and everything looks just fine. Does anyone maybe know what the issue is and what I can do about it.

My controller is still messed up. I trying linking it with the ESC but no change. I can use the throttle trim and it will drive both forward and reverse but the trigger still has no response. Everything else works just fine with it so I don't get it. I took the controller apart to see if there was any obvious signs of problems and everything looks just fine. Does anyone maybe know what the issue is and what I can do about it.
If it goes forward and reverse with throttle trims but not the trottle and re-calibrating the ESC with the radio didnt help then Id say theres something wrong with your radio but all I can do is take an educated guess.

Back