Spoiled girl

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zrock

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Bought my 3 year old a rusty for Xmas. While she liked playing with it she kept stealing me or the gf summits. Sold my nitro savage xl today and went out and got her a emaxx. She just loved it she played with it for a good hour before I put it away. Boy is this thing pepy even in Tranmer mode it rips pretty good. She will now love the fact she can drive hers pretty much anyware now. Think ill take the rusty and just turn it into a speed car

haha thats amazing that she only 3 and already taking to it!!!

Yep. She has had a 12 volt ride on since she was 2 and she picked up on that right away. Had to block the pedal for her but she drives better than most adults. She picks up on everything right away. Just wish I could find a smaller remote for her but for now she just jumps up and puts it in her lap. Hehe

My son is 3 almost 4 now and i let him sit in my lap and drive my t maxx all the time. Ill go and pick I'm up from his mommas and he'll say daddy can we run my truck.

Hehe yep sounds like mine. Especially since her friend next door has one now to so they are out playing all the time

Back