spectrum Vs Futaba

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I and a couple of my buddies are running spektrum DX3 or DX3.0. I have the 3.0, they have the 3. None of us have ever had any issues with them. After trying a few AM and couple FM systems, I finally went 2.4 and I'm glad I did. I had glitching and horrible range where I run ever since I got into the hobby. 100 yards at best with an FM system before the FS would kick in and not any better with AM.

Now I can run farther than I can see. Also nice to have a short antenna bent back inside the body.

I dident try to break it. Had a slight accident with a runaway truck and had to either save my transmitter and lose the truck or throw the trans and save my truck. Its all e plained in a diffrent thread.

extra failsafe keeps the job done my brother just got a DX2.0 so well see how it works

My accident was not raido related me and my bro were racing and crashed. Upon crashing, my carb got hit with somthing and turned sideways which caused it to open fully and it just took off. Extra failsafes would not have helped in my situation.

My accident was not raido related me and my bro were racing and crashed. Upon crashing, my carb got hit with somthing and turned sideways which caused it to open fully and it just took off. Extra failsafes would not have helped in my situation.

thats the truth there, but a tightened carb would have. . .lol. . .just messin with ya

Back