Something new from Duratrax

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chip cross

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
http://radiocontrolzone.com/showthread.php?t=257315

attachment.php

DURATRAX® WELCOMES AUSTIN “GATEKEEPER” DUNN —
AND UNVEILS NEW GATEKEEPER™ R/C CRAWLING PRODUCTS

Austin Dunn is a world-class competitor in R/C rock crawling. Known as “the Gatekeeper”, this 29-year-old Alabama native has been racking up an impressive list of accomplishments with his innovative crawler chassis designs and modifications — a list that already includes nine “firsts” in just the past two years.

Dunn now shares his winning ways with other serious R/C rock crawling enthusiasts through new DuraTrax “GateKeeper” products. Only in this exclusive line will you find competition-ready kits and accessories personally designed by one of the most respected crawlers on the planet!

First comes the GateKeeper Mini GC-3 Chassis Kit, with everything you need to turn your Losi Mini Rock Crawler into an unbeatable 1.9 crawler. The kit has already been proven a winner: Dunn recently crawled to a podium finish in the 2009 R/C Rock Crawling World Championships using this very set-up.

The Mini GC-3 Chassis Kit features gunmetal gray chassis side plates, an axle-mounted servo plate (for standard or mini servos), and rear axle link plate — all manufactured from high-quality, CNC-machined, T6 6061 aluminum.

Also included are strong, anodized aluminum lower links and chassis braces; a low-friction Delrin skid plate to cover the entire bottom of your chassis; high-quality rod ends and rod end balls; adjustable body mount supports and a hardware package.

Join Austin Dunn on the winner’s platform with the GateKeeper GC-3 Chassis and additional GateKeeper products coming soon. Watch for them at your favorite hobby retailer!

DTXC0019 Mini GC-3 Competition Chassis Kit Retail $109.99 Street:$69.99

AVAILABLE: Early November

Austin Dunn’s record speaks for itself. “The Gatekeeper” knows what you need to win!

2009 Proline World Championship 2.2 1st
2009 Southern Cup 1.9 & 2.2 1st
2008 ECC 2.2 1st
2008 Proline West Coast Crawler Challenge 2.2 1st
2008 Axial West coast Championship 2.2 1st place
2008 Midwest 2.2 Challenge 1st place
2007 R/C Crawling Nationals 2.2 1st place
2007 Axial West Coast Championship 2.2 1st place
2007 SERC Points Series Winner

For more information please visit: www.duratrax.com

So after reading their novel, its a new 1.9 Gatekeeper? Id run a Fubar first personally, just by looks.

Very cool.

Austin Dunn is a bad ass in crawling for sure.

Kudos to Duratrax on signing him on and congrats to Austin on the product line.

So after reading their novel, its a new 1.9 Gatekeeper? Id run a Fubar first personally, just by looks.
Yes, it's a GC-3

Very cool.

Austin Dunn is a bad ass in crawling for sure.

Kudos to Duratrax on signing him on and congrats to Austin on the product line.

Austin is one heck of a driver that is for sure. I have crawled with him over in Alabama a few times, he is a great guy. I am not a fan of Duratrax, but I will take a chance and pick up one of these chassis and build a 1.9 comp rig.

Big improvement over stock with the 4 link.

so how is that from duratraxx? Am I missing something? lol

Similar to Jammin Products by Ofna.

Brandon, its an ad for the new Gatekeeper chassis.

Ok thats what I get for not reading lol. I thought it was a new rig.

Too bad they don't offer it as a kit like the one in the picture, that would be cool.

Back