Sold / Found some RC stuff thas in my way

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chuck3

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I figured its time to sell some stuff thats in may way and stuff that I'm not using to make room for my new sc10 and some money for its parts!

First up is a J-3 Cub parkflyer
IMG_0004.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

last I flew it, it did just fine! comes with 3 batteries, a car charger, a spair landing gear, and a TX.

one of the batteries was getting close to the end of its lifespan, but a cycle might just revive it. the battery door was busted off in a bad "landing" and wont fit back in so i just pade a tape door, its worked fine for at least 3 flights.

$120 shipped

stock losi lst shocks
SOLD!

a pair of bowties on dish wheels, 90-95% tread left
IMG_0007.jpg

$25 shipped

another pair of bowties on smaller dish W/carbon fiber stickers 80-90% tread left
IMG_0008.jpg

$20 shipped

Fireball glowplugs 4 hot, 4 standard
SOLD
Losi spin start gear set
IMG_0010.jpg

$15 shipped

Skill 9.6v drill
IMG_0011.jpg

15 shipped

Nomadio React
IMG_0012.jpg

the old battery was crap and it was cheaper to get a new one built. the radio has a
software glitch and wont update or get past the calibrate screen. I got tired of messing
with nomadio about it but they should fix it. comes with battery TX/RX and charger

SOLD

Eagle Racing AC/D2 charger
IMG_0013.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

does everything but lipos and wipe your nose
SOLD
OS 18 almost BNIB
IMG_0017.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

never been touched by fuel! only thing missing is one of the air filters
$100 shipped

losi eight truggy hubs
SOLD!

everything is OBO
looking for trades for parts for my SC10, a lipo charger, crawler parts, misc junk.

Thanks for looking!!

Last edited:
anyone with a savage had better buy these shocks ASAP. You won't find a better deal anywhere.

yes they are.

Do you ship to Canada? If so will the shock really fit onto a Savage X?

hubs and shocks are gone!

depending on what it takes to ship across the border, I'm willing to ship to canada.

Too late! LOL wanted the shocks. Nevermind Racer was quicker than me on that one eh eh:D

look on fleabay. they are going for some pretty decent prices over there. do you know what it takes to ship to canada just incase i have to in the future?

any interest in trades or just cash?

what do you have for trades?

not really anything RC except for batteries, chargers and a stock electric rustler that needs a motor

lets take it to pm

the plane is still up for grabs

the other set of Bowtie rims and tires.... Whats the hex size on those?

both sets are 14mm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back