So I just got this text 30min ago, here we go again smh 🤦

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
New operator with Mentor in haul truck ran over this pickup with right front tire 🛞. It was acutely on both parties fault the pickup should never be parked in front of any haul truck for no reason especially blind side. And Mentors fault for one no final walk around and being a mentor to new driver. He’s going to get some heat on that for sure. They didn’t even know they ran it over on top of that..

IMG_1293.png

IMG_1292.png

How many trucks are your guys going to run over?

Last edited:
How many trucks are your guys hoing to run over?
Man ur guess is good as mine???? I was field mechanic for couple years but said no more I want in the shop its to crazy out there especially monsoon season when everything is a mud slush and trucks sliding all over with no experience.
Key tip I say is use the retarder manually and throttle in to the slide. Most people panic and like there brakes up.. Don’t do that

Buffer will make it to shiny

Used Ford F250 work truck for sale. Low mileage, excellent maintenance program. Slight front end damage. Soon to be collectable, no low ballers. Make offer...as is.
So you’re my sales rep now huh?? I don’t do commission.

Woah, that's a totaled truck, I thought it was just a flat tire. Lol