Snake owner's freezer

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Pirata

RCTalk VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ever wonder what the inside of a snake owner's freezer looks like???

Curiosity killed the cat, errr, rats...

CIMG0973s.JPG

lol - we used to throw those at the Rocky horror picture show!

WTG!

You threw rats at Rocky? I remember toast, rice and a few other things. Well not really, it's been a long time and I don't think I ever saw it sober.

Yes, rats! lol - was my fathers sick sense of humor.

My personal favorite was baby oil in the spray bottles.

You can still catch it here, but the frisking at the door is a lot more thorough now and the rules are a little overboard. I mean hell, nobody ever got hurt when we went!

That's not true, I cut my finger opening a beer. I guess it's be depressing thinking about those old shows the way the were and what they have turned into.

lol - bad beer bad! hahaha Thats just funny poop. Only because its you.

The true master of disaster!

And yes, you are right. What happened to just plain having fun and not having so many damn rules!

I know what you're saying. The older I get the more they complicate everything in the world. I remember being a 4 year old playing outside all day every day without parental supervision. Now, today with my 5 year old daughter I am afraid to let her play outside without supervision because some social worker will say it's child neglect.