Small Breed Dog

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We have three Poms, Dad and 2 daughters. They are great dogs and make great house dogs as all of our dogs live inside. Are palms also have an agent and have done several photo shoots. must recent one was for Pet Smart.

SMOKEYS.JPG

booty.jpg

ber.JPG

jetmechG550 said:
How 'bout a Jack Russel? They can be a little high strung though.
my cosin had a wire hair jack

it was awsome
it was a little highstrung but man there aawsome

his used to sleep at the foot of his bed at night and everything it was so loving and it was awsome with kids and his cat timmey(named it after the south park character)

I never wanted a small dog but I bought my daughter a Jack Russell last year and he is one cool dog. Theres nothing you can throw that he wont catch. Hes a good beach dog too. Great personality. When someone steps foot into the yard he turn into a Pit Bull!!! He thinks he does anyway. Heres Patch our Jack Russell.

patch4ir.jpg

Looks like "Wishbone." You know, the jack russel on PBS that they dress up as characters in children stories?

Man go for a English Bulldog big enough for protection (although slow), and big enough to wrestle with but small enough for the house. My x-girlfriend had one - oh one downside was some very serious farts from that dog! Clear the room out I tell you

Sure it was from the dog, we believe ya! LOL

Diver6127 said:
Looks like "Wishbone." You know, the jack russel on PBS that they dress up as characters in children stories?

He's got the same back spot too. Looks just like him.

PiErow said:
I love finnish spitz..Thats more of the size I'm looking for...

Do some reading up on this dog.
I was going to get one and didn't for some reason.
I think it may have been a barking/yelping issue.

beagle i got a lemon beagle or poop zu i just like the name gor for beagle

nov_ebay_002.jpg

That is a great dog!!! I think u should get one of those.. :jk: I haven't had any experience with other dogs but Jack Russells are nice

Get a West Highland Terrier. I have been owned by mine now for 14 years and he is hands down the best dog I have ever had. There will be more westies in my future.

I know you said long hair, but one I didn't see mentioned is a Boston Terrier. My Grandparents had one, and I thought he was a cool dog. He used to stand up on his back legs, and spin in circles for a treat.

If you want a little bigger dog may I suggest a Red Bone. A buddy of mine just got one, and she is great. Only a year old, and she doen't bark, chew, or anything. She does like to run though, so you have to have a space for that.

delete this post..wasn't posted by owner of this account.

i have a bichon frise, they dont shed, are indoor dogs, and is shin height.

Get a boxer...once you have one you will never get another (friend)

Back