Slash with Mamba Max Question?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murphy41

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I plugged into castle link to switch over to lipo cutoff mode and changed the reverse percent, punch control and a couple things and when I went to drive the forward punch control and throttle curves works on reverse,so the truck hauls ass moving backwards. And forward is reverse percentage so it slow in forward? And its not like servo reversing on the remote,but actually programmed backwards?? What did I do hear? , any ideas??

check your wiring from reciever to motor. something sounds backwards.

It was fine till today when I plugged it in to do the changes, and now its backwards lol But it was fine when i drove it right before the changes

try swapping the red and black wires.

When I was at my parents house my Castle Link didn't have like a motor reversing box or anything. So I went home and downloaded the latest software and lo and behold there was a motors direction box! So I set it to normal and works like a champ now! Just wierd it did it at my parents house with out an option even available it still switched? ??

Back