Slash 4x4 Platium OOOHHHYYYEEEAAA!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will definately be looking into that if the price is right, Brushless included=AWESOME.

So it looks like they dropped the 2.4ghz radio and added some aluminum bits, sway bars and the big bore shocks.

I like the sway bars and big bore shocks, but don't see a need for the aluminum bits.

I will stick with my RTR 4x4 Slash and sell the radio setup.

I will definately be looking into that if the price is right, Brushless included=AWESOME.

The price is about $15 less than the RTR version. Both versions include the brushless setup.

I'm impressed, Traxxas has really pushed themselves as a company this year and the results of their hard work are evident.

I will have to get out in the spring and try my hand at one of the new 4x4 Slash trucks.

I just want them to ship the damn things.

I have had one on pre-order from day 1 which was over 2 months ago.

$324.99 at tower shipped with coupons!

Never was one for the aluminum parts either, but the platinum ed also comes with a clear body, soft compound tires, and an optional center fluid diff. Ordered mine this week.

now how come on amain this is the same price as the regular? i would guess with all the extra aluminum it would be a lot higher?!

Back