Slacked jawed yokels driver

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RELIC01

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
Anybody got a idea where I can get a old farmer hick like driver figurine for my hancho , looks like slim picns

I would look on Etsy. There are a lot of 3d printer guys on there selling custom RC stuff.

Eeeeeyaaaaaaaeeeeee !!!!! Found a proboat shreddy driver , it will fit perfect ! I was gunna remove it from my shreddy Mo Jo boat , thought well might as well check on availability, tower hobbies had it ! My search is over !! Exactly what I wanted !!

Eeeeeyaaaaaaaeeeeee !!!!! Found a proboat shreddy driver , it will fit perfect ! I was gunna remove it from my shreddy Mo Jo boat , thought well might as well check on availability, tower hobbies had it ! My search is over !! Exactly what I wanted !!
Cool beans. Hopefully he's not an alcoholic and wrecks your Hancho while oit on a bender 🤣

Get us some pics when you can.

I'll do that , been upgrading some stuff , waiting on vitamvon delivery of the servo mount plate ,knuckles and carriers , and the hood latch kit ,just saw there's a body holder rod kit for it , I'll be doing that also , going with super swampers for now , I can't find my favorite crawler tires in a 2.9 , ( mudslingers ) oh ya ! And sold some rc stuff and got the vitamvon wheels also , can't wait for the snow to melt and hit some swollen creeks n stuff !

Right after I entered last message , look what showed up !!

IMG_20231212_101252055.jpg

BLING ! BLING ! 😂 after I got them together , there is some in our play with the wheels , anybody familiar with that ?

IMG_20231212_113447063.jpg

I , now will,,,,, administer a healthy coat of E6000 to the inside of the body , I've been looking at folks that have had this rig , they say the body cracks easily , not mine , this stuff has proven to be indestructible on my basher rigs

IMG_20231212_122812342.jpg

Lovely style and color combo. Motor gp fan are we?

Those little tubes they have at Lowe's n stuff , just aren't up to the task , gotta goop it !!

Ordered online , Walmart , my wife has a thing called prime , she saved me $18 , it was $40 , then it was $22 , pretty good deal compared to $7 for a couple ounces

Took some carving , but look ma ! No hands ! Blake wilky is in there ,,,,well kinda , driving with no hands right now

IMG_20231217_192208519.jpg