Skeye?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, I'm gonna try it out. I like your links prices better.

I've seen them, they're pretty nice actually, just something to play around with when it's raining.

Too small IMO.
Um, its not the size that counts, its the motion of the quadro....something, or other.

I couldn't get the CX-10_ or the CX-star through amazon. Amazon wouldn't ship to my address, probably on the count of there being lipos involved. I did however get a CX-10C, CX-star, and a CX-12 through eBay, w/free shipping....from Korea.

Still gotta order extra blade/propellers, the seller I found didn't have CX-10 props in their F/S listings.

Um, its not the size that counts, its the motion of the quadro....something, or other.

I couldn't get the CX-10_ or the CX-star through amazon. Amazon wouldn't ship to my address, probably on the count of there being lipos involved. I did however get a CX-10C, CX-star, and a CX-12 through eBay, w/free shipping....from Korea.

Still gotta order extra blade/propellers, the seller I found didn't have CX-10 props in their F/S listings.
You're right, it's not the size that counts ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, it's not really a hobby grade quad copter- it's probably not going to come with spares- I think it'd be pretty difficult to break a blade anyway's...

The beginner aspect is part of the reason I wanted something micro, that and I have this tomcat that absolutely hates me, and I think he, and I need these... Me more so than nemesis (tomcat).

Never know I might like them enough to get a better one. A few years back I got an A.R parrot that I could take pictures with, but I traded it for some A.T.V tires (Rear RAZRs)

I got one of those little 2.4 quads at HobbyTown over a year ago. It also came with 4 extra props. It's a fun little flyer indoors.

They were selling them at an E.B games outlet that I have a membership at. I should've picked one up when I first seen them. I ordered a few of the CX-10s, a few of the mini CX-stars, and a few of the CX-12s, I'll keep one of each for myself, but I plan on using the extras for Christmas presents.

I had to take an unexpected trip to Edmonton A,B for a part that I needed today, it was suppose to be here on Friday, but it never shipped, so on my way out of the city I stopped in at HobbyAlley (north) and found this lil guy:
http://www.horizonhobby.com/inductrix-rtf-blh8700
So, I thought I'd give it a try.

So, the inductrix is fun, its incredibly hard to get the hang of...so far I've hit everything in the house, cleaned the props at least 20 times, messed up my trim setting, turned the rates doown, and I'm still no closer to harassing nemesis.

It's actually stronger than I thought it'd be, although I don't think it's heavy enough to break upon impact.

I like it enough to possibly get a bigger one...eventually.

Find the biggest open floor space and just raise it up about 6". Try not to let it go more than a foot or 2 in any direction. Do that for about 2 battery charges before you try to raise it higher. Even at the higher elevation of about 3 feet, do the same thing. You need to learn how to bring it back when it drifts without it having any forward speed.

The Inductrix is a fun little quad to fly. It is durable enough to fly and accidentally bump into walls and the the ducts for the fans protect the props well. It takes a bit of getting used to over my NanoQxs and the 200QX (the rotors spool up to speed slower it seems to me).

Find the biggest open floor space and just raise it up about 6". Try not to let it go more than a foot or 2 in any direction. Do that for about 2 battery charges before you try to raise it higher. Even at the higher elevation of about 3 feet, do the same thing. You need to learn how to bring it back when it drifts without it having any forward speed.

So, don't get it stuck to the ceiling, got it.

The Inductrix is a fun little quad to fly. It is durable enough to fly and accidentally bump into walls and the the ducts for the fans protect the props well. It takes a bit of getting used to over my NanoQxs and the 200QX (the rotors spool up to speed slower it seems to me).

I think I already killed it! I was going to give it another go, well a fourth go round, but one of my motors stopper working.

Last edited:
The motors are the weak link and Horizon knows about it. Give them a call and they'll take care of you.

The motors are the weak link and Horizon knows about it. Give them a call and they'll take care of you.

I did just that a few mins ago, Horizon is sending me a replacement motor, but the hobby shop that I got the inductrix from had extra motors in stock so I ordered a full set, they'll most likely get to me before the replacement does, so I should be up, and crashing into stuff before the weeks out.

Back